OBR 90 day new engine warranty info. We are the best at what we do and have less then a 1% return rate. In the rare case you may need to send us an engine for warranty here is a brief list of what is cover and what is not. Complete engines and long blocks apply. Top ends are not covered under warranty unless we install.
What does OBR cover:
- Manufactures defects
- Failed bearing(s) or c-clip coming out of piston
- Imperfections in our porting/machining work
- Assembly errors
What OBR does not cover:
- Top end seizures
- Cylinder/piston wear
- Broken or stripped bolts.
- User error (no break-in or not breaking an engine in properly. Lean carb settings etc)
- Wear parts (pull starts, clutch shoes, etc)
- We can only offer a warranty if the engine is run exactly how it is shipped. Installing products we do not offer as an upgrade such as billet intake manifolds can void warranty.
Our staff combined has over 30 years experience with these engines and have seen every type of engine failure possible. We are fair when it comes to rebuild and will generally only decline a warranty when it is evident of a user error and we can prove it. We 100% back our products and will offery a warranty repair free of charge on applicable engines. The final decision on if an engine is covered under warranty is at our discretion.
WARRANTIES MUST BE SHIPPED TO US. REMOVING THE CYLINDER VOIDS THE WARRANTY. TO PROPERLY DO OUR JOB AND DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF THE ENGINE FAILURE WE NEED THE ENGINE EXACTLY HOW IT WAS LAST RUN. WE DO MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS BUT WE NEED TO BE CONTACTED FIRST. EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR POLICIES CONTACT US.